No products in the cart.
Contrary to popular belief, you can’t close or open your pores. But, what you can do is give them a good old deep cleanse. Because with skin aggressors like pollution and daily grime doing their best to fill your pores with dirt and bacteria, blackheads can seem inevitable. Thankfully, there’s a cleanser for that.
– Dr. , 40, (Dermatologist) / USA
Dr. is a board-certified dermatologist with over 10 years of experience in skin treatment. She is known for her professionalism in skin health and her approach to helping people have natural-looking skin by means of the most advanced beauty treatments and dermatological techniques.
“GREEN TEA Serum is the safest and fastest way to get rid of blackheads, enlarged pores, and acne in addition to skin care cosmetic procedures like laser treatment. We’ve found that it has helped 95% of users successfully eliminate blackheads and Long track record for acne. It inhibits the formation of melanin and bacterial growth, lightens the spots and acne scars that have already formed. You only need to use this solid mask and your skin will be fully protected and improved.”
- Natural IngredientsThe Green Tea Solid cleansing face contains green tea extract, which can effectively clean the skin pores, deeply clean up skin dirt, adjust the skin’s water and oil balance, replenish skin moisture, and nourish the skin.
- MoisturizingEffectively reduce blackheads, control oil, improve facial fullness, and Keep beautiful skin.
Easy To Use
Just wash your face, apply mud to your face or body, leave it for about 10 mins, then wash off. The texture is fine and smooth, easy to spread, and easy to use.
Easy To Carry
The product adopts the design of a rotating head, which is more convenient to use and not easy to dirty hands. Pretty and small, easy to carry.
1. Spin out the paste and apply it to the face.
2. Apply evenly to the face and leave it on for about 10 minutes.
3. After it dries, rinse with water.
Use green tea cleansing solid mask interval time:
Oily skin: Recommended use interval is 2-3 times a week.
Dry skin: Recommended use interval is 1-2 times a week.
Mixed skin: It is recommended to use 2-3 times a week for the T zone and 1-2 times a week for the U zone.
Normal skin: once a week is recommended.
10 reviews for Final Sale – Green Tea Deep Cleanse Mask [Last Day!] Vip Shipping